2. About this Cookie NoticeThis Cookie notice applies when you use any of our Services that refer or link to this notice. This notice may be supplemented by additional cookie notices, or terms, provided on certain areas of the Service or during our interactions with you.
3. What is a cookie?
A cookie, also known as a HTTP cookie, a web cookie or a browser cookie, is usually a small text file sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser, resp. on the device of the user while a user is browsing on a website, resp. is using a mobile application. When the user in the future surfs on the same website, the data stored in that cookie can be retrieved by the website in order to notify the website of the last activity of that user. Cookies were designed as a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the status of the website or the previous user activity of a certain user. They help us to optimize your visit to the Site and App, to remember technical choices (e.g. choice of language, newsletter, etc.) and to offer more relevant services and offers. If you wish to consult the Site and the App resp. use it, B2Boost encourages you to enable cookies. However, if you choose to not do this, you are always free to disable the cookies.
Cookies may include: clicking on certain buttons, logging-in or a record of the pages which were visited by the user, even months or years ago. Although cookies cannot contain viruses and cannot install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies, and especially third-party tracking cookies are often used as ways to establish long-term data from the browser history of individuals together. This implies major privacy concerns that gave rise for European and US lawmakers to take action in 2011. This cookie statement is in accordance with current Belgian law (Law of 07.10.2012 laying down rules on electronic communications, BS 09/20/2012).The Site uses only one types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies do not store any directly identifiable information. However, they are necessary for the Site to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, some or all of the services you have asked for may not function properly.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies improve the functionality of the Site by remembering your preferences to provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help to improve the performance of the Site, so as to provide a better user experience. These cookies help analyze how users use the Site.
4. List of the cookies the Site uses
The table below lists the cookies that B2Boost, where appropriate, collects and the information such cookies save.
QlikSense related cookies
The Site uses QlikSense Cookies in order to handle our users session identifiers and adapt the allowed content based on that identifier.
6. Disabling cookies
There are a few possibilities to avoid the storage of cookies. Please visit the websites of the different browsers to learn how you can block the storage of cookies. Please realize that when you decide to delete all your cookies, you probably will have to fill in all your usernames and passwords again on the websites you visit, where before you did not have to think about them.
If you want to know more about cookies, please visit the site www.allaboutcookies.org. This site provides more information on cookies, explains in detail how to delete the cookies and shows you how you can allow familiar sites to storage cookies on your computer.
7. Contact details B2Boost
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests concerning this cookie notice or our processing of your information, please contact email@example.com.
Rue Louis de Geer, 6
1348 Ottignies - Louvain-la-Neuve