Being at the core of B2B-integrations, and experts in automated data exchange processes. We understand that the data we handle has significant value and could be personal.
We strive to handle your data with most possible care and privacy, therefore we handle your personal data according to the following protection principles.
During our day-to-day business operations we commit to ensure that the data we store is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Collected only for specified and legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is needed.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Stored only as long as is necessary.
- Secured appropriately and handled with integrity and confidentiality.
How does B2Boost respect the above mentioned principles?
- The personal data we collect is limited, transparent and obtained lawfully.
Please be aware that we may have the following data, this data is collected from our correspondence and information you have directly provided us with;
- - Name
- - Address information
- - Function / Position
- - Telephone number
- - Language
- The information that we collect is necessary to make sure all your queries and issues are handled in the most efficient way.
- We believe that the information that we store is relevant and useful to provide and improve our services. We do not store information that is not relevant to our current business relationship.
- We put in all efforts to periodically update your data, however if you feel this is outdated you also have the right to update this yourself through our customer support portal.
- Please note that we only keep your data during the period that you are effectively related to one of our services (with a retention period of 6 months).
- Your data is stored in secured locations and audited annually. Your data can only be accessed by employees who need this data to support, improve or maintain services you receive from us.
What are your rights and options under the EU regulations on the data we have?Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the following data subject rights.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law:
- Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your Personal Information and to obtain a copy of that Personal Information.
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information about you to be completed.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information, which is based on our legitimate interests (as described above).
- Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information (subject to certain conditions).
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your Personal Information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
- Portability: you have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
For a more complete overview on the General Data Protection Regulation enforced on EU citizen’s data please follow this link here